hay l finaly got to watch descendants. l love musicals they are great. this one started out really chessy which l expected but l kept watch which l recomend to watch if you love a happy ending even though it is predictable it a good one. the story is like the title says it the descendants of the villains from fairy tales. there for the story focous on
- Dove Cameron as Mal, the daughter of Maleficent.
- Cameron Boyce as Carlos, the son of Cruella de Vil.
- Booboo Stewart as Jay, the son of Jafar
- Sofia Carson as Evie, the daughter of The Evil Queen.
this are the descendants of the good ones
- Mitchell Hope as Prince Ben, the son of Queen Belle and King Beast
- Sarah Jeffery as Princess Audrey, the daughter of Aurora, the Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip.
- Brenna D’Amico as Jane, the daughter of the Fairy Godmother.
- Zachary Gibson as Doug, the son of Dopey from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- Jedidiah Goodacre as Prince Chad Charming, the son of Cinderella and Prince Charming.
- Dianne Doan as Lonnie, the daughter of Fa Mulan and Li Shang.
af first l thought it was a bit to much in the start with the pointing out that are indeed evil and how they have to do their parents things but you could see they wer curious about other things .
first of all one thing l learned from this one is like ben pointed it out give someone a chance no matter their past mistakes or look at past the lable and see who they truely are.
Maleficent mess it up big time everyone was scaresd of her. it is hard for her daughter mal to live up to such high expectations . as you watch you even dout she true cares for her daughter as much even borderline using her . it still good to see that the other parents are less crouel but still the worst which would be a compliment to them.
prince ben was willing to give the descendants a chance to live like the others regardless of their parents history. l like it because it gave them some room to breath where they got to see more of the good has to offer and that life is not just BAD,EVIL,AND NO JOY.
the second one l learned from this their moments in all our life we want to make our parents proud but we start to be come someone we dont want ot be or just dont know who we are because of that. we have to let go of those high expectations some reach those expections some just fall short and feel like a failure . once you let go it a great relief speaking from experice.
the four kids left with a misstion from Maleficent herself yes the rest just agreed with her to get the wand that will free them all (the parents) the kids have a choice and the movie is what they choose to do they do have moments where singing is prompted to explan their feeling or state what is to be true or to happen some just showing you they are so the fairy tales.
here are some of the songs liked